Fantage City
Hello Guest! We're so happy to see you! Register or Log On for the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fantage City
Hello Guest! We're so happy to see you! Register or Log On for the fun!
Fantage City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Favorite TV Show
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:06 am by Anipuppy

» Forum Rules
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:02 am by Anipuppy

» Fave dessert?
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 am by Abi

» What are your favorite name(s)?
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:52 am by Ronnieheartcccc

» New UPDATES + ANNOUCEMENTS!
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:56 am by Maybear209!!!

» Count to 100!
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 am by Maybear209!!!

» Fun Game
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:33 am by Maybear209!!!

» Vending Machine
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 am by Princess

» Abi's order
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 am by xGabiUnicorn

Top posters
xSunni-Saurus:3 (297)
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_vote_lcapImportant Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_voting_barImportant Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_vote_rcap 
Maybear209!!! (126)
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_vote_lcapImportant Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_voting_barImportant Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_vote_rcap 
SuLin (63)
Lizzie <3 (56)
Abi (51)
JanePuffyy;D (48)
Brooke (37)
JamieRox<3 (36)
BiancaRox<3 (27)
Princess (21)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 201 on Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:12 am
Poll

Dogs Or Cats?

Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_vote_lcap81%Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_vote_rcap 81% [ 13 ]
Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_vote_lcap19%Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club I_vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club

3 posters

Go down

Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club Empty Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club

Post by xSunni-Saurus:3 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 am

Hi everyone! x3 You MUST read this whole thing before you make or join a club!

-To make a club, it needs to be approved by an admin.
-It must be fun. (Your club)
-Needs to have a form sheet so members may sign up.
-Make rules for your club.

-When joining a club, make sure to follow all rules.
-Also copy the form so you don't make mistakes.
-Respect the owner.
-Be patient about when your form will be accepted. If you're not, it will be denied.

How to make your club official:
-You MUST be staff.
-Must have at least 5 members.
-Costs 25 FanBucks.
-Fill this form (click spoiler) and post a new topic in the same section:
Spoiler:

Advantages of Official Clubs:
-You get your own section, not just topics!
-In your section, you get your own little SECTION(s)! This includes: Games, Contests, Updates, Discussing, and whatever you want!
-More fun!

Thanks for reading, I know it was long. x]

Last edited by Sunni on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
xSunni-Saurus:3
Administrator
Administrator

Birthday : 1997-08-13

Back to top Go down

Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club Empty Re: Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club

Post by SuLin Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Sunni? How do I get ten members?
SuLin
SuLin

Birthday : 1999-06-15

Back to top Go down

Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club Empty Re: Important Note::Read Before You Make Or Join A Club

Post by Lizzie <3 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 pm

She doesn't mean get ten members to join the forum,
What she means is, once you make the club, ten people from the forum must fill out an application saying they would like to join that club, and once ten people have been officially accepted, then you are one step closer to having an official club. Hope this helped :3.
Lizzie <3
Lizzie <3
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist

Birthday : 1997-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SuLin Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 am

so i can make a club but it wont be official unless the club has 10 members?
SuLin
SuLin

Birthday : 1999-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xSunni-Saurus:3 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 am

Yes, but you have to be staff. Any more questions? Go to the 'Questions' section.
Administrator
Administrator

Birthday : 1997-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down